There are no guarantees when starting a velocity development plan, but there are, in our opinion, proven tools that work. We have hands on functional knowledge of these protocols and can implement and program to help you find your best stuff.
If you want to throw harder/faster you have to have the ability to throw more often. The goal of the Velocity based programming is to train yourself to feel good as often as possible. If you feel good most days then you can throw with intent more often, teaching our bodies to throw hard.
- taILORED dRIVELINE tHROWING protocols
- weighted baLL/ "pLYOCARE" DRILLS
- Long Toss
- Weighted Leather Baseball Compression throws with Radar gun
- Objective data feedback w/ Radar gun
- Arm Strengthening
- Extensive Warm-Up and Recovery Protocols